Al Shindagha Museum ( Ticket Only )
Al Shindagha Museum in Dubai showcases the city’s rich cultural heritage and Emirati traditions. Located in the historic Al Shindagha neighborhood, the museum features 21 interactive houses, including the Al Maktoum Residence, the former royal home of Sheikh Saeed bin Maktoum Al Maktoum. The museum’s team of local and multilingual guides offer a warm Emirati welcome to visitors. With its transformation, Al Shindagha Museum has become Dubai’s largest heritage museum and a regional center for culture and tradition.
- Entry Ticket for Al Shindagha Museum.
- Historical Exhibits.
- Heritage Houses.
- Cultural Activities.
- Guided Tours (if not available or not included)
- No Transportation
- Food and Beverages
- Souvenirs and Merchandise
Terms And Conditions
- Booking and Reservation should be made 24hrs before the actual tour and excursions.
- We can only confirm the booking once the payment is done through CASH or CREDIT CARD.
- NO SHOW will be charge 100% of the actual amount paid.
- No refund is allowed for any MISSED tours.
- 0-3 years Old can join the tour free of charge.
- Rate published online is Subject to Change with-out prior notice.
There are no reviews yet.