Burj Khalifa Ticket 124 / 125 Floor Only – Non-Prime Timings ( Ticket Only )
Dubai’s Burj Khalifa, the tallest of all the buildings in the world, stands tall and proud amongst the other skyscrapers of the city. One of the major landmarks of the city, the interiors of the Burj is as majestic as the steely exterior. Take a look at the marvelous building from the inside by joining the Dubai Burj Khalifa Tour with us.
During the tour, you are shown a multimedia presentation about the history of Dubai as well as the story of the construction of the building. Once you have gathered information about this tall structure, you are taken to the 125th observatory deck (At the Top) on the fastest elevator. Here you get a chance to have a 360-degree panoramic view of the entire city of Dubai.
This is one tour that you should definitely not miss when in Dubai. So, book your tickets today for a tour of the Burj Khalifa.
For Levels 125 + 124: Non-Prime Hours
- Be thrilled by the world’s fastest double deck elevators, cruising at 10m/s.
- Take a closer look at the world below through high powered telescopes.
- Step out onto the public outdoor observation terrace overlooking the ever-growing skyline
- Continue your journey to levels 125 and 124.
For Levels 125: Non-Prime Hours
- Take a closer look at the world below through avant-garde, high-powered, telescopes.
- Level 125 offers a spacious deck tastefully decorated in Arabic mashrabiya for stunning 360-degree views.
- Set off on a virtual reality experience to the pinnacle of Burj Khalifa.
Note: Please check Option wise inclusions for every product before booking
Terms And Conditions
- Booking and Reservation should be made 24 hours before the actual tour and excursions.
- We can only confirm the booking once the payment is done through Cash or Credit Card.
- NO SHOW will be charge 100% of the actual amount paid.
- No refund is allowed for any missed tours. Adventure Trip Tourism will not arrange any alternative vehicles for the guest if the guest did not show up on the location during the pick-up timing stated on the tours.
- Children 0 – 3 years of age are free of Charge.
- Rate published online is Subject to Change with-out prior notice
There are no reviews yet.