Dubai Aquarium & Penguin Cove ( Ticket Only )
Discover the wonders of the underwater world at the Dubai Aquarium, the centerpiece of the Dubai Mall. This is not just an aquarium, but a whole adventure that will take you through four different zones:
the Aquarium Tank, the Underwater Zoo, the Rainforest, and the Underwater Tunnel.
You will see more than 30,000 aquatic animals, including a 40-year-old giant crocodile that weighs 750 kg, pelagic fish, piranha, penguin, lizards, snakes, rays, and sharks.
The Aquarium Tank is the largest suspended aquarium in the world, with 10 million liters of water.
You can also explore the Underwater Zoo, where you can see exotic animals like otters, crocodiles, penguins, and more.
You can also walk through the Rainforest, a tropical paradise with waterfalls and plants. And don’t miss the Underwater Tunnel, where you can get a 270-degree view of the aquarium and its inhabitants.
The Dubai Aquarium is a place where you can learn, have fun, and create unforgettable memories with your family.
- See in detail the world’s largest suspended aquarium.
- It’s inside one of the world’s biggest malls, The Dubai Mall, which also has other top attractions such as KidZania, VR Park, Dubai Dino, and Dubai Ice Rink under its roof.
- Enjoy smooth access to its amazing sections such as the Aquarium, the Underwater Zoo, and the recently launched Penguin Encounter with the charming Gentoo Penguins.
- Admire over 33,000 fascinating underwater creatures in the Aquarium.
- The Underwater Zoo invites you to catch up with the enormous King Croc that weighs over 750 kilograms, among others.
- Get a captivating 270-degree view over the aquarium and its inhabitants as you walk through the 48-meter-long underwater tunnel.
- Access to Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo
Dubai Mall Aquarium & Penguin Cove:
- Aquarium Tunnel
- Underwater Zoo
- Guided Behind the Scenes tour
- Penguin Cove
- Children must always be accompanied by an adult or a Guardian.
- Accessible for Wheelchair and stroller (Excluding Rayn Encounter, Penguin Encounter).
- There will be no refund for partly utilized services.
- The service provider holds no responsibility if any component of an attraction is non-operational due to technical reasons or weather conditions.
Terms And Conditions
- Booking and Reservation should be made 24 hours before the actual tour and excursions.
- We can only confirm the booking once the payment is done through Cash or Credit Card.
- Cancellation Should be done 48 Hrs. before the actual tours.
- NO SHOW will be charge 100% of the actual amount paid.
- If Cancellation is done after 48 Hours amount will be non-refundable.
- No refund is allowed for any missed tours.
- 0-3 years Old can join the tour free of charge.
- Rate published online is Subject to Change with-out prior notice.
- We take no responsibility if the tour / activity / excursion is not operational due to unexpected reasons, and tickets will not be refundable.
There are no reviews yet.