The Dubai Frame is the new addition to the marvelous architecture the city boasts of. Consisting of two vertical towers of 150 meters in height connected by a 100-square-meter bridge, the Dubai Frame is a highlight of the Dubai skyline. A tour of the Dubai Frame is a must if you do not have much time for sightseeing and also if you want to see the entire city at once. The Dubai Frame has a museum and gallery where you can see the growth of Dubai from a simple fishing village to the ultra-modern city it is today with the use of photos and advanced technology. After visiting the museum, you take the elevator to the bridge to get a fascinating glimpse of the city. On one side is the charming old Dubai and on the other side is the modern new Dubai. You can also view the beautiful city while sipping a delicious cup of coffee at the cafe on the bridge.
If the Dubai Frame seems to be interesting, book online with us. Along with the tickets, we also offer transportation that would pick up from and drop you off at your hotel.
- Dubai Frame Entrance Tickets
- Step back in time at Dubai Past Gallery
- Enjoy 360-degree views of Old and New Dubai from a 150-meter-high Sky Deck
- Walk over the breathtaking Glass Bridge
- Glance into Dubai’s imposing future with a Virtual Metropolis experience
- Children should be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Please use proper passages, walkways and exits allocated for such use.
- Cars, Balls, Scooters, Bicycles, Hoverboards, Pets are not allowed inside.
- No food and beverages are allowed from outside the garden.
- The management has all the rights to expel any visitor from the premises if found posing great threats to assets or involves in miss conduct.
- Any damages arising due to negligence or non-compliance with mentioned instructions shall be the sole responsibility of the visitor and their companions.
- On specific days and weekends or other random closures, some of the locations might remain close for visits. In such cases we do not hold any responsibility and no compensations will be adjusted.
- Tickets can only be used once and are not subject to refund or exchange of any kind whatsoever. Lost, damaged or stolen Tickets cannot be replaced, refunded, or exchanged in any manner.
- Subject to Availability.
- Please carry valid ID proof/Passport along with you.
- There will be no refund for partly utilized services.
- No heavy luggage is allowed to be carried during this activity.
- On specific days and weekends, some of the locations might remain close for visits. In such cases, we do not hold any responsibility and no compensations will be adjusted.
- Animals or pets, Toys, and sharp tools are not allowed at the premises.
- Please wear respectful attire.
- Please avoid touching Items displayed in exhibitions.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
Terms And Conditions
- Booking and Reservation should be made 24 hours before the actual tour and excursions.
- We can only confirm the booking once the payment is done through Cash or Credit Card.
- No refund is allowed for any missed tours.
- Rate published online is Subject to Change with-out prior notice.
- In case Tours or Tickets cancelled after Booking 100 % charges will be applicable.
- sold tickets can not be refunded.
- Tickets once sold can not refund.