Dubai Frame ( Ticket Only )
Do you want to see all of Dubai in one place? Then you should visit the Dubai Frame, a big frame that shows you the old and new Dubai. You will also learn how Dubai became a modern city from a fishing village.
The Dubai Frame is a beautiful building with two towers and a bridge. It has a museum and a gallery where you can see pictures and videos of Dubai’s history. You can also go to the bridge and see the amazing views of the city. You can see the old Dubai on one side and the new Dubai on the other side. You can also have a coffee at the cafe on the bridge and enjoy the scenery.
The Dubai Frame is a great attraction for everyone who loves Dubai and its culture. You will have a wonderful time and make unforgettable memories with us.
- Dubai Frame Entrance Tickets
- Step back in time at Dubai Past Gallery
- Enjoy 360-degree views of Old and New Dubai from a 150-meter-high Sky Deck
- Walk over the breathtaking Glass Bridge
- Glance into Dubai’s imposing future with a Virtual Metropolis experience
- Children should be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Please use proper passages, walkways and exits allocated for such use.
- Cars, Balls, Scooters, Bicycles, Hoverboards, Pets are not allowed inside.
- No food and beverages are allowed from outside the garden.
- The management has all the rights to expel any visitor from the premises if found posing great threats to assets or involves in miss conduct.
- Any damages arising due to negligence or non-compliance with mentioned instructions shall be the sole responsibility of the visitor and their companions.
- On specific days and weekends or other random closures, some of the locations might remain close for visits. In such cases we do not hold any responsibility and no compensations will be adjusted.
- Tickets can only be used once and are not subject to refund or exchange of any kind whatsoever. Lost, damaged or stolen Tickets cannot be replaced, refunded, or exchanged in any manner.
- Subject to Availability.
- Please carry valid ID proof/Passport along with you.
- There will be no refund for partly utilized services.
- No heavy luggage is allowed to be carried during this activity.
- On specific days and weekends, some of the locations might remain close for visits. In such cases, we do not hold any responsibility and no compensations will be adjusted.
- Animals or pets, Toys, and sharp tools are not allowed at the premises.
- Please wear respectful attire.
- Please avoid touching Items displayed in exhibitions.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
Terms And Conditions
- Booking and Reservation should be made 24 hours before the actual tour and excursions.
- We can only confirm the booking once the payment is done through Cash or Credit Card.
- No refund is allowed for any missed tours.
- 0-3 years Old can join the tour free of charge.
- Rate published online is Subject to Change with-out prior notice.
- In case Tours or Tickets cancelled after Booking 100 % charges will be applicable.
- Sold tickets can not be refunded.
- Tickets once sold can not refund.
There are no reviews yet.