Dubai Frame ( With Private Transfers )
Do you want to see Dubai in a new way? Then you should visit the Dubai Frame, a big frame that lets you see the old and new Dubai. You will also learn how Dubai changed from a fishing village to a modern city.
The Dubai Frame is a beautiful building in Zabeel Park. It is 150 meters high and 93 meters wide. It looks like a picture frame. You can see different parts of Dubai through it. On one side, you can see the modern Dubai with tall buildings like Emirates Towers and Burj Khalifa. On the other side, you can see the old Dubai with places like Deira, Umm Harare and Karama. The design of the Dubai Frame is based on the logo of EXPO2020.
The Dubai Frame also has a museum and a gallery where you can see pictures and videos of Dubai’s history. You can see how Dubai grew and developed over time. You can also go to the bridge and see the amazing views of the city. You can walk on the glass floor and feel like you are in the air.
The Dubai Frame is a great attraction for everyone who loves Dubai and its culture. You will have a wonderful time and make unforgettable memories with us. Book online with us now and don’t miss this chance to see the best of Dubai.
- Private Transfers (INCLUDED)
- Dubai Frame Entrance Tickets.
- Step back in time at Dubai Past Gallery.
- Enjoy 360-degree views of Old and New Dubai from a 150-meter-high Sky Deck.
- Walk over the breathtaking Glass Bridge.
- Glance into Dubai’s imposing future with a Virtual Metropolis experience.
- Children should be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Please use proper passages, walkways and exits allocated for such use.
- Cars, Balls, Scooters, Bicycles, Hoverboards, Pets are not allowed inside.
- No food and beverages are allowed from outside the garden.
- The management has all the rights to expel any visitor from the premises if found posing great threats to assets or involves in miss conduct.
- Any damages arising due to negligence or non-compliance with mentioned instructions shall be the sole responsibility of the visitor and their companions.
- On specific days and weekends or other random closures, some of the locations might remain close for visits. In such cases we do not hold any responsibility and no compensations will be adjusted.
- Tickets can only be used once and are not subject to refund or exchange of any kind whatsoever. Lost, damaged or stolen Tickets cannot be replaced, refunded, or exchanged in any manner.
- Subject to Availability.
- Please carry valid ID proof/Passport along with you.
- There will be no refund for partly utilized services.
- No heavy luggage is allowed to be carried during this activity.
- On specific days and weekends, some of the locations might remain close for visits. In such cases, we do not hold any responsibility and no compensations will be adjusted.
- Animals or pets, Toys, and sharp tools are not allowed at the premises.
- Please wear respectful attire.
- Please avoid touching Items displayed in exhibitions.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
Terms And Conditions
- Booking and Reservation should be made 24 hours before the actual tour and excursions.
- We can only confirm the booking once the payment is done through Cash or Credit Card.
- No refund is allowed for any missed tours. Adventure Trip Tourism will not arrange any alternative vehicles for the guest if the guest did not show up on the location during the pick-up timing stated on the tours.
- 0-3 years Old can join the tour free of charge.
- Rate published online is Subject to Change with-out prior notice.
- Sold tickets can not be refunded.
There are no reviews yet.