Dubai Safari Park – Entrance Ticket Only
It’s time to pay a visit to the most awaited and newly unveiled Dubai Safari Park. The anticipated animal sanctuary is a large campus that has cool and breezy temperature, green places and eco-friendly facilities. Built over 400 hectares, the wildlife park makes people flock to its destination because it caves unbelievable 2500 animals including 250 species, theatre with 1000 people capacity, golf courses, parks, restaurants and recreational activities.
Occupying 5 sections in a row, the Safari Park mentions them as Safari Village-a land of Cheetah, giraffe, bird theatre and air-conditioned walkway, Arabian village-runs a train tour to visit the birds and animals, Asian Village- the walk campaign for 6 shows, 3 major attractions and animals exposure, African Village- a home to the crazy wild animals like lion, Siberian tigers, gorillas, hyenas and more, and Children’s Farm- the learning zone for kids about animals and their behavior.
- Safari Park Admission Tickets.
- The entrance ticket includes-
a. Al Wadi area
b. Asian Village
c. African Village
d. Arabian Desert Safari
e. Explorer Village (Some areas of Explorer Village)
f. Kids farm
Terms & Conditions:
- The offer is valid only for the date picked by the guest
- Ticket is non-refundable, non-resalable and non-exchangeable for any other promotion, discount or ticket.
- This offer is valid for new reservations and is subject to availability
- Management reserves the right to change any part of the promotion at any time without notice
- Booking and Reservation should be made 24 hours before the actual tour and excursions.
- We can only confirm the booking once the payment is done through Cash or Credit Card.
- NO SHOW will be charge 100% of the actual amount paid.
- No refund is allowed for any missed tours.
- 0-3 years Old can join the tour free of charge.
- Rate published online is Subject to Change with-out prior notice.
- Tickets once sold can not be refund.
There are no reviews yet.