Fujairah Tour (East Coast) with Lunch
Discover the UAE beyond Dubai and Abu Dhabi with our Fujairah East Coast tour. This adventure lets you explore the natural beauty and growth of other Emirate cities. You’ll visit the country’s oldest mosque, the Friday Market, Heritage Village, and more. Take in the lush greenery, pristine beaches, charming villages, and archaeological sites of Fujairah, the only emirate along the Gulf of Oman.
See the 17th-century Fujairah Fort, Fujairah Museum, and other historical sites. Enjoy a scenic drive through Dibba and Masafi and stop at the traditional Friday Market for souvenirs, carpets, fresh produce, and more. Plus, this hassle-free tour includes roundtrip hotel transfers from Dubai.
For nature lovers and adventure seekers, Fujairah is a must-visit. Contact us now for details and book your journey to this different side of the UAE.
- Drive through mountains
- Biddya Mosque
- Fujairah Fort
- Fujairah Museum
- Khor fakhan Beach
- Friday Market
- The will be Pick-up from Dubai city hotels.
- Kindly provide us with detailed information on your location for the smooth operation of your transfers.
- On specific days and weekends, some of the locations might remain close for visits. In such cases, we do not hold any responsibility and no compensations will be adjusted.
- Please don’t carry heavy luggage along with you during this tour
- There will be no refund for partly utilized services.
- The service provider holds no responsibility if any component of an attraction is non-operational due to technical reasons or weather conditions.
Terms And Conditions
- Booking and Reservation should be made 24hrs. before the actual tour and excursions.
- We can only confirm the booking once the payment is done through CASH or CREDIT CARD.
- NO SHOW will be charge 100% of the actual amount paid.
- 0-3 years Old can join the tour free of charge.
- Rate published online is Subject to Change with-out prior notice.
There are no reviews yet.