Qasr Al Hosn – Ticket Only
Qasr Al Hosn, located in Abu Dhabi, is the city’s oldest stone building and a symbol of the region’s heritage. Visitors can explore its architectural wonders, including towers, walls, and courtyards. The fort offers exhibitions that highlight the history and culture of Abu Dhabi and the UAE. Guided or self-guided audio tours provide insights into the fort’s past and Emirati culture. The fort’s gardens offer a peaceful retreat for visitors.
- A historically significant fort, Qasr Al Hosn in Abu Dhabi, showcasing the rich cultural heritage of the region.
- A live museum, that is, the House of Artisans, features various handicrafts and traditional crafts, providing insights into Emirati craftsmanship.
- The Cultural Foundation hosts special events, workshops, ceremonies, and shows, offering unique cultural experiences (subject to availability).
- Free Wi-Fi is available throughout Qasr Al Hosn, ensuring convenient connectivity for visitors.
- Visitors can enjoy traditional Emirati coffee at Bait Al Gahwa, immersing themselves in the local culture.
Terms And Conditions
- Booking and Reservation should be made 24hrs before the actual tour and excursions.
- We can only confirm the booking once the payment is done through CASH or CREDIT CARD.
- NO SHOW will be charge 100% of the actual amount paid.
- No refund is allowed for any MISSED tours and bookings. Adventure Trip Tourism will not be responsible.
- 0-3 years Old can join the tour free of charge.
- Rate published online is Subject to Change with-out prior notice.
There are no reviews yet.