The View at the Palm – Cheers at the View ( Ticket Only )
The Palm Jumeirah is a stunning manmade island in Dubai that resembles a palm tree. It has luxurious hotels, villas, malls, beaches, and the famous Hotel Atlantis the Palm. The best way to see the island from above is to visit The View, an observation deck on the 52nd floor of the Palm Tower. The View offers a 360-degree view of the island, the city, and the sea. You can also learn about the history and creation of the island at the interactive museum and gallery. The View is a must-see attraction for anyone who wants to admire the beauty and engineering of the Palm Jumeirah.
- Admission to The View at The Palm Jumeirah Dubai at Palm Tower.
- Entry via Nakheel Mall (Inclusions depend on the option selected).
- Access to Level 52.
- Access to an interactive theatre that introduces to the enlightening history of the island.
- Grand 360-degree display of the iconic Palm Jumeirah, Arabian Gulf and beyond.
- Striking elevator ride complete with floor-to-ceiling digital experience.
- A passport or Emirates ID is mandatory to be carried during this activity.
- children should be accompanied by adult throughout the tour experience.
- There will be no refund for partly utilized services and in case the guest doesn’t show up at the start time mentioned in the tour itinerary, the service provider reserves the right to charge 100% no-show fee.
- The service provider holds no responsibility if any component of an attraction is non-operational due to technical reasons or weather conditions.
- There will be no refund for unused or partially used services.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Kindly note subject to availability.
- Operations can be suspended due to conditions, maintenance or other unforeseen circumstances.
- Smoking & drinking is strictly prohibited in the premises.
- Each visitor should comply with the regulations and restrictions.
- New Prime Hours Timings: All days: 16:00 to 19:00 Hrs.
- New Operational Hours: All days: 10:00 Hrs. to 20:00 Hrs. (Last entry-19:00 Hrs.)
- Some feature(s) / experience(s) might require extra payments.
The View at the Palm – Operational Hours :
- All Days: 09:00 hrs to 19:30 hrs (Last Entry – 19:30 hrs).
- Non-Prime Hours:
- All Days: 09:00 to 16:00 hrs and 19:00 & 19:30 hrs.
- Prime Hours:
- All Days: 16:30 to 18:30 hrs.
- Sunrise Session (From 1st October 2023)
- Saturday & Sundays: 05:30, 06:00 & 06:30 hrs.
Terms And Conditions
- Booking and Reservation should be made 24 hours before the actual tour and excursions.
- We can only confirm the booking once the payment is done through Cash or Credit Card.
- NO SHOW will be charge 100% of the actual amount paid.
- No refund is allowed for any missed tours.
- 0-3 years Old can join the tour free of charge.
- Rate published online is Subject to Change with-out prior notice.
- Tickets once sold can not refund.
There are no reviews yet.